JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just an introductory note to say hi from the Portland area. Primary interests are home defense. Current handgun interests include Ruger LCR 38 special +P and 22 WMR. Shotgun interests are Mossberg 20 gauge SA-20 and 12 gauge 930 SPX. Been looking for this ammo but seems to be out of stock everywhere: Federal Tactical Flitecontrol 00 buck 8 pellet copper plated (LE13300). Settled on Federal Personal Defense NRA 2.75" 00 buck 9 pellet copper plated.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

@MaxChorkie welcome aboard.

I am a fan of the Federal #00 with the FliteControl Wad too. I find it via AmmoSeek. I am not affiliated with that site - just had good experiences.

Create a free profile, set an alert with a desired price per round, and they will send you an email, text message, or both.

I haven't seen LE133 in a while (I have an alert for it), but there is LE127 available.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top