JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill from the City of Junk--
Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent.
I'm Carol from the City of Cor. Corvallis, 'heart of the valley' in Latin.
At least neither of us is from Deadwood.

Is there a "Shady Rest Hotel" in town?

1690494474681.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard I just passed through there 2 hours ago Got a tV dinner at grocery outlet and a tank of gas at Mobil station then I launched out onto highway 99 headed south

Welcome to the forum it just keeps getting better here with the new blood.

I lived in Junction City in 51 when the whole place (it seemed) flooded. It was a great time for a young kid, It was cool, Our house was 4" off the ground and the waters came right to the door threshold but not in. Dad came home in a borrowed row boat, then rowed across the street to get the neighbors off their roof.
Do they still have a Scandinavian fest? I was at the first one in 61 i believe, we just happened to be visiting friends then as we were living in bend by then. Been back many times up to about 80's when life got busy, We enjoyed the festival.

Welcome to the forum it just keeps getting better here with the new blood.

I lived in Junction City in 51 when the whole place (it seemed) flooded. It was a great time for a young kid, It was cool, Our house was 4" off the ground and the waters came right to the door threshold but not in. Dad came home in a borrowed row boat, then rowed across the street to get the neighbors off their roof.
Do they still have a Scandinavian fest? I was at the first one in 61 i believe, we just happened to be visiting friends then as we were living in bend by then. Been back many times up to about 80's when life got busy, We enjoyed the festival.
Hello and thank you for the welcome. Yes, they have the Scandinavian fest every year, the 2nd week in August. It's getting ready to kick off here shortly. It's always on my birthday.

Hello and thank you for the welcome. Yes, they have the Scandinavian fest every year, the 2nd week in August. It's getting ready to kick off here shortly. It's always on my birthday.
My wife wans to go so we are heading down next Friday. We like the drive though those in a hurry aren't real thrilled with us doing less than the limit even though I pull over many times to let others by.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top