JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello folks! I live in Kalama Washington, I am hoping to meet like minded folks around so I can learn from and share info and with, I like WWII guns most of all, so far the K31 is my favorite haven't shot it yet but love the quality!
Looking for local places to go shooting without breaking some silly law, I really don't feel the locals are exactly pro gun...

My name is Bud, looking forward to meeting and chatting .:s0155:

I can see the grain elevator or at least almost from my house, it's one neat thing about living here is watching the big ships go by from our front porch and watching them wait for the elevator..
Kalama is not too bad of a town I didn't grow up here we have lived practically everywhere from Arizona to Florida, I personally have lived everywhere from Italy to here thanks to the Airforce!!
hope we can get together and go shooting sometime, I have been thinking about what some have said one other boards about people leaving places junky..now I don't have an incredible amount of time off but I would be willing to volunteer with others to clean up shooting sites ...maybe sort of an Olive branch to those that could shut us down,....it scares me what freedoms we are probably going to lose in the name of the environment.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top