Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dave2142, Sep 17, 2011.

1. dave2142

dave2142 Vancouver, WA New Member

Hello All,

My name is Dave and I was introduced to this site from a friend of mine and I am eager to start buying and selling. This site is very cool from what I have seen so far, great group of individuals. I am very tired of the local gun show and looking for a new outlet to sell/buy/trade. Please bare with me as I learn how to use the tools on this site, I think I will try my first posting right now :)

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

Wazuuuup.

4. dave2142

dave2142 Vancouver, WA New Member

Thanks Moose glad to be here. Is this hunt from MCK? if so Thanks for turning me onto this site and giving me input on the AR. I just listed my Colt AR-15 and hope to get some interest. Hope all is going well with the family and business tell the crew hello -- Dave

5. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

Sure Dave, Good luck with the sale.

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! well , you mite want to start off with checking out some of the "stickys" at top of threads.....it'll help ya get around the site easier . yes ! we do have an awesome "classified" section, and some great people to work with !! enjoy yourself !!

steven