JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other half of my resent gun purchase arrived today.

The specs:
20" barrel
8 shot tube
Fiber optic rifle sights
Weight is surprisingly just over 7lbs
Pistol Grip is Metal (pretty cool)
ATI stock with recoil reducing buffer tube.

The action is short and super smooth. Receiver is one milled out piece of metal and the finish looks good. The barrel can't be removed in this model. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. The cleaning/disassembly instructions are really simple. The action and trigger require no cleaning, disassembly, or maintenance.

I love this gun and can't wait to take it out this weekend. Two new guns to shoot, when will the weekend get here.
Only drawback is the new models do not slam fire.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Don't know about the new M37 but the older ones are pretty amazing. Only pump I've found that will feed the Aguila mini shotshells. My standard 4 shot tube will hold 7 of the mini's so your 8 shot would likely hold....14! :eek: Mine was a pretty well worn field gun with a Poly-choke when it came to me. Chopped the Poly and did a refinish and Cerakote on the metal to give it a new purpose for it's next 70 years or so. :D

P3232860.jpg P3232861.jpg P3232862.jpg P5010005.jpg

Last Edited:
Neat gun, would like to know more about it.

I don't have any experience with the new Ithacas, but love the old guns. One thing to be mindful of with an Ithaca M37 (not sure if the new guns is like this or not) they do not port load, the old guns anyway. On a firearm that will run dry so fast and is something that must be constantly fed, port loading is a significant feature. With the old M37s there is no way to do this. Folks have seemed to try every little trick in the book, but in the end, it seems loading the tube and feeding the gun from the magazine tube is the best way to go. Thats a few extra steps and extra time. I absolutely love Ithaca M37s but keep 870 around the house for security if only for the port loading ability.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top