JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone checked out the amendments on HB 1240? This most recent one appears to remove the emergency clause. Hmmmmmm. Im no lawyer but appears to me that they are relying off the 9th circuit to make this law "Bruen proof"- maybe I am misunderstanding

FC4C43AB-9CFD-467D-A656-FB892BABD05E.jpeg

Walsh is our best ally in state gov. there IMO. Looks like he is putting to the forefront, "we have to know this law passes constitutional muster before it is enacted". He is also introducing the concept that an AWB is currently in the courts right now in our district which probably a lot of legislators may not be even aware of.

It's the right thing to do and folks like Perry Dozier will back it but no idea the fate of such a proposed (assumed) ammendment. I assume the Ds will completely ignore it. It seems they don't seem to care whether they violate their oath to uphold the constitution. The end justifies the means for them, any means, even illegal means.

Good description of everything banned here. Pretty much everything banned (including pistols with threaded barrel) except 22s, revolvers, bolt, lever guns. Give to Goa, SAF and others fighting this now.

Cannot buy, sell, trade, or leave to grandkids.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top