JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
JP Enterprises
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hawes, Western Marshall .357 magnum serial 0486/5, single action .357 magnum, Excellent condition, box, made by JP Sauer and Sohn West Germany
Cash only not interested in trades

IMG_3541.JPG IMG_3543.JPG IMG_3545.JPG IMG_3547.JPG IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3550.JPG IMG_3556.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes,
I would like it.
I have not purchased from this site before (many from gun broker) so.... what is the procedure.
Thanks so much,
Chet
Is it safe for me to give you my regular email and/or tele. on this site.

Yes,
I would like it.
I have not purchased from this site before (many from gun broker) so.... what is the procedure.
Thanks so much,
Chet
Is it safe for me to give you my regular email and/or tele. on this site.
Hi,
You will want to send me a PM with your personal info... don't do it over the main thread... The procedure is to have you send me a check or money order for the total amount, plus my transfer fee to an FFL here (usually $35) as well as shipping $(probably around $50). Additionally, I will need your full name address and phone, as well as the name, phone, address and email address of the FFL that you are having the gun shipped to in your local area (whom you will pick the gun up from). After the check clears, I drop the gun off at my FFL who will ship it to your FFL, who will then call you to pick it up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top