JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Harris
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my phosphor image intensifier tube. I also have ANVIS 6/9 Objective lenses & focusing lense assembly if anyone wants to build a full kit. You can use this intensifier for a PVS-14 if slightly modified.

The MX10160 is the most widely used image intensifier and is found in the AN/AVS-6 & 9 Aviators Night Vision Imaging Systems (ANVIS), most Gen 3 weapon sights, and many different goggles and monocular systems.
The MX10160 series image intensifier consists of a high-efficiency GaAs photocathode bonded to a glass input window, a microchannel plate (MCP) current amplifier, and a P-43 phosphor screen deposited on an inverting fiber optic output window. The Gen 3 photocathode is very sensitive to low radiation levels of visible and, especially, near-infrared light. Tube lifespan is an average of 12,000 hours of continuous use.

20231205_102856.jpg 20231205_102901.jpg 20231205_102952.jpg Specs.PNG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews