JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did a couple trades/buys with him and think I still might have some of the ammo. Was a good guy and sorry to hear about his passing. RIP

Gosh, sorry to hear that....I did a couple of deals with Sandy. He was a good chap and possessed a wealth of info too.

I checked Sandy's obit and it said he passed surrounded by family, on November 30th. Looking through the classifieds today I stumbled on what appears to be his last post. WTS/WTT OR - 357 magnum brass And he was last seen on the 30th.

When my time comes I can only hope that I'm lucky enough to still be "Doin' Business"....On my last day. ;)

RIP

I had to look this up, I just didn't believe it. He just got his hip fixed not too long ago......

I spent many hours with Sandy in his basement/gun room talking guns and AR's. He and I did many transactions and I also helped him out with a deal for some tires on his motorhome.

He was a personal friend of mine. I'll miss him dearly.

Godspeed, my friend.

Oh man, that's too bad. I never had the pleasure to meet him but he seemed like a really nice guy.. and his avatar always made me smile.. the best!

1181.jpg

Didn't know he passed, sad to hear. Cool guy, lots of industry knowledge. Could talk for hours. He will be missed.

Met him twice, got a great deal on reloading supplies the first time, the second time came out with the whole family and got a nother sweet deal and a chance to pray for him before I left. Very nice guy with a wealth of knowledge and patience to share the wisdom. I pray he is pain free now in a better place.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top