JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just found out about this site and im looking fwd to gain knowledge and info here, im a former California resident (don't hold it against me I've always been an Oregonian at heart) and have been visiting here for last 18 yrs with hopes of one day being able to make the move.. bam!! did so about 6mo ago and im happy to be here. now finding places to shoot is more difficult than I thought and very rude personel at the gun clubs that are ALL full and have waiting lists.. I don't know that id want to be a member with staff like that anyway.. thanks for this site

Welcome to the forum. Glad you made it out of the Peoples Republik but there are a lot of wacko politicians here as well. Every session they try to push guns laws that have nothing to do with making the public safer. As far as the clubs go things got really bad last year and they can't handle the demand. Gary

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top