JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought these online thinking I could make the SZ 13 work with no luck. I know I won't wear them regular and they will just gather dust. I don't have box as the boots are USGI issue to the seller I bought them from. They are as new with some dirt on soles from my attemted use (twice around house) I can swear and stand by the QUALITY/DURABILITY of this brand and model of boots as I own two other pairs. They have outlasted all boots I have had the pleasure of using abusing. Gortex is top-notch,I have stood in the Mollala river many of afternoons to the calf and never had a leak ( I have owned one pair for 5 yrs and used as Yard/River boots and still no leaks) They are the Mod 4015 Non-insullated Temperate weather Combat boot. Check online for full specs. I hope I can make someones summer at work or play a little mor comfortable. I am asking $65 OBO with trades for Steel AK mags,7.62x39 or 5.56 ammo,USGI AR mags,Smith Vortex 5.56,Norgon ambi release,ambi AR safety, FTF Molalla/OC areas. Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
TTT,GORTEX keeps your feet dry for ONLY $65.00. There has to be a SZ 13 or 12.5 here some where

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews