JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who did something nice for their Ruger 10-22 to celebrate?
I've had mine for about 2 years and it has always given me problems. Yesterday, I decided that I would do some research/work on it. I went to the range today to test it and when I was checking in, noticed the date.
Quite proper since it worked better today than it has since new. TBH, I was getting ready to trade it for a Hi-Point/Red Ryder/slingshot/blowgun/burrito. Now, I want to invest some $ into it. Feels good.

I have 2 10/22s. Did the trigger work myself and breech first cleaning holes. Other than that they are plain jane scoped 10/22's. I got them a few friends without realizing the date. S&W M&P15 .22, GSG 1911 .22 and a Taurus 1911. Im sure they will all become good friends...

Another reason America is the greatest country on Earth...silly Europeans with their day/month naming scheme can never celebrate 10-22!

I own a 10/22 and it shoots just fine, but I prefer my Savage Mk III for .22LR. The 10-22 is a great platform to play with though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top