JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who did something nice for their Ruger 10-22 to celebrate?
I've had mine for about 2 years and it has always given me problems. Yesterday, I decided that I would do some research/work on it. I went to the range today to test it and when I was checking in, noticed the date.
Quite proper since it worked better today than it has since new. TBH, I was getting ready to trade it for a Hi-Point/Red Ryder/slingshot/blowgun/burrito. Now, I want to invest some $ into it. Feels good.

I have 2 10/22s. Did the trigger work myself and breech first cleaning holes. Other than that they are plain jane scoped 10/22's. I got them a few friends without realizing the date. S&W M&P15 .22, GSG 1911 .22 and a Taurus 1911. Im sure they will all become good friends...

Another reason America is the greatest country on Earth...silly Europeans with their day/month naming scheme can never celebrate 10-22!

I own a 10/22 and it shoots just fine, but I prefer my Savage Mk III for .22LR. The 10-22 is a great platform to play with though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top