JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone wants to try this, I have one that I no longer need. Fills the hands a bit more than the stock grip and the Picatinny rail is very nice with my streamlight tlr7. It's a different feel than the polymer grip module.

I am downsizing mine to the ACE grip module that mimics the standard XL grip. This one that I'm selling extends all the way to the end of the XL slide. Let me know if you're interested.

If anyone wants to try this, I have one that I no longer need. Fills the hands a bit more than the stock grip and the Picatinny rail is very nice with my streamlight tlr7. It's a different feel than the polymer grip module.

I am downsizing mine to the ACE grip module that mimics the standard XL grip. This one that I'm selling extends all the way to the end of the XL slide. Let me know if you're interested.

you still have this?

These modules add a few ounces, have a longer beavertail, raise the hand a bit all making follow up shots much easier and faster. The beavertail really helps keep muzzle flip to a minimum. The grip layout seems to fit most folks a bit better as well. I have one of their prototype early models for the standard 365 and really liked how it made for better shooting.

So much so that I'm swapping out the module for an XL sized one. I wear XXL sized gloves, so the pure 365 is just a wee bit too small for me even with the 12-round magazine. It will be a day or two before I make the swap, then I'll photo the module and post it here for probably $120. PM me if you have interest.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews