JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trading Off a .223 NEF SB2 handi-rifle. Single shot. Lots of fun especially for new shooters. Runs just fine. Zero issues with shell ejection. Cheap but functional tasco scope on top. Comes with bipod too. Only thing I am willing to trade for is a 12 gauge shotgun with a full length barrel. Pump or semi-automatic. :)

36BC63BF-B26D-4B42-BC6A-BA8308758E1B.jpeg 3A7EA2CC-445E-4A1B-BF90-07406B8C58FF.jpeg

Rvtech! I will be in the wickiup junction (la pine area) with my RV here in a couple days :) Heres to hoping for a good deer season.

Just a hair south, big pines park in crescent. Drew fort rock this year. Its become a tradition for our group to head into la pine for lunch at the lucky fortune Chinese restaurant at least once during the week:)

Not this year.... :rolleyes: just got done doing that for bow elk season.

Last Edited:
Taught my two boys to shoot centerfire on an identical specimen with a Pronghorn Tasco! One knocked off a coyote during a deer hunt with it. The younger one was fond of shooting sage rats with it. My older son and I knocked down a pair of 3-points in Upper Deschutes this week. GLW trade.

I have one like it with a little more scope. I like it because it will break down to fit in my day pack. One of the places I hunt coyotes I have to park in a housing area and use the hiking trails to access the area. It keeps the soccer moms from freaking out!
It has been a great coyote gun! DR

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.