JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So the gunshow came and went, and I ended up with a bunch of new toys which means I need to get rid of the excess, so to speak. I need to sell these so I have money for the next Portland show and the Klamath Falls show as well as replacing my vehicle which was just totaled. So here's whats going (some of these are consolidated from other threads, some are new).

1. Colt 1903 Hammerless .32 ACP. This gun has passed through several of us on the forums here. Its a great little shooter. It has water etching on the slide from sitting on wet carpet a long time ago. The frame is solid. Has been refinished matte-black, which is worn again. But its a great shooter. Comes with three mags and 25 rounds of ammo. $325

2. AMT Lighting .22LR The gun that got AMT sued by Ruger. It looks and functions like a bull barreled Ruger. Even uses Ruger Mk. I magazines. Its stainless steel with a 6" bull barrel. Biggest issue is on the right side, a previous owner dinged it up a bit drifting the rear sight. Its still perfectly functional, just aesthetically blemished. I got it in a trade and haven't shot it (I have other guns that do its job). I stripped it and it should run fine, although the two mags that are with it seem to have weak springs, so it may need a new mag. $350.

3. Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum. Early 70's unconverted three-screw. Five-digit serial number. Its obviously run a lot of miles in someones holster as there's a good amount of wear on the high places. But no rust or pitting. This would be a great gun to start a custom single-action project. $475 OBO

4. Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum. Early four digit serial number, three-screw, unconverted. Beautiful bluing with just a faint turn line and one or two other small imperfections. Probably 96% on the bluing. Nothing to suggest a re-blue. All lettering crisp, no dished out screw-holes. Nice gun. 7 1/2" barrel. $600

5. Sigarms P232 SL. This is the FULL stainless (not two-tone) .380 from Sig. Comes with original blue-box, two mags, and both sets of grips (plastic and sig logo hogue rubber wrap-around). Has night sights. They're still glowing, but are several years old and starting to dim. Exact round count is unknown, but looks to be fairly low. I haven't shot more than a box through it. I just can't convince myself it should replace my 642 S&W, so its expendable. There are a few rubs on the stainless finish, but no scratches. Very nice gun. I should be able to find a bit of ammo to throw in (a friend was going to send me some). $625

6. Remington XP-100. I believe this gun is in 7mm Laser. I bought it for the action when I was a gunsmithing student. Unfortunately, I haven't cast the chamber, so I can't be 100% sure of the caliber. It does come with Redding dies for a 7mm Laser. I have no other information. The gun is in nice shape with a nice synthetic stock and a Ken Light high scope mount. $650

Prices are FTF. The guns and I are in central Oregon. I will ship, but the buyer will pay a fixed amount of $35 per gun. Please keep the discussion about my prices elsewhere. If you have a reasonable offer, PM me please. Don't lowball me. If you think my prices are out of line, send me an offer with justification, or just move on. Thanks ahead of time to everyone who looks.

I will consider trades for the Colt and the AMT only. I am looking for .223 ammo (no wolf, it smells like cat piss) or a S&W Model 64.

1. Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless .32 ACP

2. AMT Lightning .22LR

3. Ruger Blackhawk Unconverted Three-screw .357 Magnum

4. Ruger Super Blackhawk Unconverted Three-screw .44 Magnum

5. Sig 232 SL .380 ACP. No photo as of yet. Should be able to find a stock photo on a google search.

6. Remington XP-100 7mm Laser (?)

PM's replied to. Another gun to add as well. The guns and I will be at the Portland gunshow tomorrow, so I'll check my email at seven or so tonight to see if anyone is interested.
REDUCED PRICES!!!
1. Colt 1903 reduced to $300.
2. AMT Lightning reduced to $300.
3. Ruger Blackhawk .357 reduced to $450
4. Ruger Super Blackhawk reduced to $575. SPF (will re-list if its falls through).
5. Sig 232SL reduced to $600.
6. Remington XP-100 reduced to $625.

Back to top for the week. Prices still as marked in post #4. I would consider a trade on the AMT or the Colt for a S&W Model 64 revolver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.