Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Handgun for 400.00 Cash

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by M.Link, Dec 9, 2009.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I am looking for a nice auto for no more than $400.00 CASH. Ready to buy next week. Looking for 9mm, 10mm, .40, .45, or maybe a .380. Let me know what you have and how much. Email me please - mklink88@vzw.blackberry.net

2. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Have you seen the For Sale section? Tons of guns there. A lot that fit your criteria too.

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Yes I have, but I have also seen the "wanted" section and I want something so I posted here...I think thats what this is here for??? Maybe Im wrong...:confused::paranoid:

4. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Detonics Pocket 9 ? An oldie but a goodie (also heavy!). LMK

350px-Detonics-pocket-9.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  5. s_ribs

s_ribs Tigard, OR Member

E-mailed you.

6. 23Bandit

23Bandit Aloha, OR Active Member

$350.00 if you're interested. It's like new in the box. I'm the original owner. I've had it for 4 years now, and I've never fired it. I bought it thinking I would join Tri County Gun Club, but I never got around to it. It's been sitting in the safe since day 1!

Ruger KP8915. Comes with everything you see in the picture (two 15rd magazines). If you're looking for an all weather 9mm semi-auto, this would be a good choice. These things are tanks!
    RugerP89006.jpg