JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Recently I got back into my leather craft and made few very nice wallets that I am selling. Here are 6 wallets with price ranging from $20 to $50 plus $5 for shipping. Each wallet has the same pocket arrangements: 6 credit card pockets (if needed, you can place 2 cards in each pocket), 2 pockets behind credit card pockets (you can place your business cards or IDs there) and the main bifold money pocket. Below are prices and description for each wallet:

Wallet#1: Price is $30. Made from 3-4 oz cowhide leather and this one is the thickets of the wallets. The color is cherry-red and light brown.

Wallets # 2,3,4: Price its $40 for each of these. Made from 2 oz (0.8mm) cowhide leather. They have various colors. These are not as thick as #1, but they are still very sturdy and will last for ages. These 3 are my favorites.

Wallet #5: Price is $50. This one is different from other 5 as it has a coin pocket on one side, which is rare these days. This wallet is more for women to carry it in a purse since the coin pocket makes it thick to carry it in a back pocket (I always carry my wallets in my back pockets). Your women might appreciate having a wallet like this one.

Wallet#6: $20. This one is the thinnest and is not made from cowhide, but from Italian lambskin. This one would be perfect for those who like thin wallets.

If you would like to see more pictures of a particular wallet, please, let me know and I will send you some more detailed pictures.

Cheers,

Dan

Wallets#1.jpg Wallets#2.jpg Wallets#3.jpg Wallets#4.jpg Wallets#5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great timing! My wallet is literally falling apart!

I'm tempted to buy #3 because it already has a $20 bill in it!

:D

I'll take #4 because I like that darker shade of green. I can PAYPAL or ApplePay…. send me a PM with your info and l'll send the $45 payment and my shipping info!

:s0155:

Great timing! My wallet is literally falling apart!

I'm tempted to buy #3 because it already has a $20 bill in it!

:D

I'll take #4 because I like that darker shade of green. I can PAYPAL or ApplePay…. send me a PM with your info and l'll send the $45 payment and my shipping info!

:s0155:
I tried to PM you, but you might have your mailbox full. The system is not allowing me to send you a PM.

Just received and moved my all my stuff into wallet #4!

It's VERY well crafted and finished and is truly top-notch! I'm 57 (jeez where does all the time go?!) and this is probably the last wallet I'll ever need to purchase due to wearing out within the next 43 years that I plan to still be alive during…. LOL!

It's good stuff, y'all! :s0155:

Just received and moved my all my stuff into wallet #4!

It's VERY well crafted and finished and is truly top-notch! I'm 57 (jeez where does all the time go?!) and this is probably the last wallet I'll ever need to purchase due to wearing out within the next 43 years that I plan to still be alive during…. LOL!

It's good stuff, y'all! :s0155:
Thanks Buddy!!

I just made another all-olive-green wallet for another forum member who ordered one, so I have more olive-green leather for more if anyone would like. Here is how the one I just made looks.

Green_02.jpg Green_01.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top