JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put this together a couple months ago and just never got around to posting it here. It's still almost complete.
Tennessee Arms Company Hybrid Lower
ATI Omni Hybrid Upper
Canto Arms Han Solo Blaster kit (includes CMMG .22lr BCG and Barrel)

I do have a TruGlo .22 scope, but I need to get new rings for it. The ones that came with it do not fit on the picatinny rail.
I've got a wood Mauser style grip from Blackwood Trading, but it doesn't seem to agree with the lower. I need to either take a dremel to the Blackwood Trading grip or bite the bullet and fork out the cash for the CMMG Mauser style grip.

I'm going to need to wait a little bit and get that wood grip from CMMG or try to fix the ones I have from Blackwood Trading.
The laser etch of the Rebel Scum logo (I designed that), didn't quite come out as well as I hoped (I had them do that at Tennessee Arms when I ordered the lower), but, at least it is on there.
I was hesitant a bit to go with polymer hybrid for the lower and upper (first gun build with polymer), so far, everything is tight. I still haven't had a chance to shoot it (last couple months have been a bit busy). Hopefully It'll get looser and smoother after taking it to the range. I wanted to go with polymer because of the weight, but honestly, I don't think it weighs that much less.

Han Solo Rebel Scum Left.jpg

Han Solo Rebel Scum Right.jpg

Han Solo Rebel Scum Logo Etch.jpg