JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Albany
State
Oregon
My son and I are suffering a serious lack of vitamin D, as sunlight can't make it to our skin. So we need a "non-elective medical procedure," to treat a common genetic issue my son and I have. Although my symptoms have been getting better these last few years; receding hair line, etc. If you are willing to wear a mask, and have been following social distancing guidelines..... Professionals only plz. Willing to travel a reasonable distance.

-Matthew

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Quite serious folks. Going to Costco to see if they still have nice clippers. Going to resort to YouTube. May end up with a military cut.

Wife chopped half my sons hair off lastnight. Spent 15 minutes cleaning that up. Need to do the other half of his head! OMG....

I suppose worst case you could just do a full shave with the clippers. I've been shaving my head for YEARS (started losing my hair at age 20 :eek:) and have honestly forgotten what its like to have any. Makes showers a lot easier, along with getting out of bed and being good to go. :D

Gun candy. Been working on a ruff cut stock for a Ruger M77 MKII in .338 Win Mag. Should have started a build thread. But it looks like a rifle stock now. Just outside to help the flaxseed oil dry. Was going to wait, but it was bone dry and wanting to chip.

Would love to put a tip and grip cap on it. But out of ~2" hardwood scrap.

5F34CEC5-1BB0-418F-9F82-80FCE3786E27.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.