JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Mulino
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all! I bought this last year from my gunsmith but all I've done is sat it in the safe next to other guns I bought on a whim. This is a Haenel rifle, in 8x57. These were imported to the U.S. back in the early 1900's and were most often sold by Sears & Roebuck if my memory serves me correctly. This has probably the nicest double set trigger I have ever felt, if you sneeze with the rear trigger pulled, the rifle will fire. It's light, the finish is immaculate, the wood is a testament to fine German craftsmanship, and this will definitely lead to an increase in the number of women begging to go hunting with you...maybe.

Now here's the skinny on trades; I'd be willing to look at milsurps in original military configuration alone. K98's, Mosin's, 1903's, M1 Garand's, all that. We can talk additional cash value dependent on what is being offered. MIGHT look at a 11.5 URGI upper too.

Trade Value: $1000
Cash Value $800

Make me an offer!

20210819_174712 (2).jpg 20210819_174636.jpg 20210819_174726.jpg 20210819_174650.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.