JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This a Harrington and Richardson 'Sportsman 999' Revolver
in outstanding condition. Very accurate handgun,
excellent for target practice!!

I have no idea how old it is, but it looks brand new!

9 Round 22lr cylinder with 'break open' design.

Comes with Packmaker PM-7 Leather Holster

$275.00 or Best Offer.
Sorry no trades for right now, as I want to fund
a new EAA Bounty Hunter.

Sell FTF to Buyer with Oregon ID and willing to sign Bill of Sale.

PM or contact: [email protected]

Last Edited:
I sent no PM's. They were all emails to the address you have listed above. [email protected]

Frog I beleive in a free market, you can sell to anyone you want regardless, but I would like to state that Forum Etiquette is to sell to the first time stamped person with an unconditional "I'll take it, I'll buy it etc." Now if that I'll take it has any conditions, example, "I'll take it if....." then it not an unconditional I'll buy it. As I stated this is forum Etiquette only not forum rule and everyone is free to sell to whom ever they wish.

Frog I beleive in a free market, you can sell to anyone you want regardless, but I would like to state that Forum Etiquette is to sell to the first time stamped person with an unconditional "I'll take it, I'll buy it etc." Now if that I'll take it has any conditions, example, "I'll take it if....." then it not an unconditional I'll buy it. As I stated this is forum Etiquette only not forum rule and everyone is free to sell to whom ever they wish.

I checked my e-mails. I got no "I'll take it" or I'll buy it" from anyone else except lcb97269, so don't preach to me about Forum Etiquette.

The gun is SOLD. Thanks Bob.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.