JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For a couple years now the SP5K PDW has been almost impossible to find for MSRP let alone less than MSRP. The market must be getting demand met or maybe they just got a good shipment in finally. Either way, multiple dealers have it available as of 6/26/2023 at 3:49pm PST for between $2,900 and $3,000 shipped. If the link doesn't work, search for SKU: 81000481 on gun.deals.com

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I saw it somewhere for $2775 but can't recall where. They were crazy high for a while. I also like the MKE clones (imported by century now, used to be imported by Zenith). They are HK licensed and made on HK machines and tooling. AP5P (MP5K clone) was $1026 with 2 mags, removable flash hider, Optic rail attachment and cleaning kit. Then the full size dropped below $1000. I bought both and they have been flawless and fit and finish are top notch. Saved enough to buy some wood furniture even on the AP5P SBR.

I think the whole "+brace =SBR" thing has made a lot of PPCs less fun/less appealing and the audience for them has plummeted.

The wood on those looks stunning- I've got the AP5 and AP5p with about 1K flawless rounds through each- but I went traditional Choate folder and A3F.

At the current price of the MKE guns, I'd argue it's work paying another $200 on top to SBR them.

For $3k you can almost buy three AP5-Ps. Yes, the HK gun is of better quality, but is it 3X the quality of the MKE gun? Probably not.

-E-

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top