JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I've noticed a few FS posts for the H&K SP5, for anyone looking for a new one for under $3000 go check out the link above. I just ordered one and should be getting it next week. If you refresh the site in the morning you should be able to find them in stock.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah these are readily available online. This price from Sportsman's is the best I've seen recently though. Don't understand how people are still trying to get $3200-3500 for them now.
Yeah, I don't want to bash on anyone's FS posts but I just want to let the members know that there's alternatives out there.

One thing about posting good deals that I don't like is that aholes will buy it and try to flip it for more money.

One thing about posting good deals that I don't like is that aholes will buy it and try to flip it for more money.
Thanks true, just thought I'd share because I almost contacted someone from the FS section for an SP5 last week. I would hate to over pay $500-800

Sportsman's inventory system online is terrible. With the SP5, even if it says in stock it'll let you submit card info before letting you know that it's actually unavailable. If you get lucky you might actually snag one before it's purchased, but <$3000 for an SP5 is terrific and not seen anywhere else. I doubt they'll ever be less than three grand again, and when Germany decides to stop sending them over or an E.O. ends all imports they'll be worth MUCH more than 3k.

I went the "cheap" route and had an HK smith chop the barrel of my SP5L which retained the tri lug and threads. It ended up being less than a new SP5 from Sportsman's.

Sportsman's inventory system online is terrible. With the SP5, even if it says in stock it'll let you submit card info before letting you know that it's actually unavailable. If you get lucky you might actually snag one before it's purchased, but <$3000 for an SP5 is terrific and not seen anywhere else. I doubt they'll ever be less than three grand again, and when Germany decides to stop sending them over or an E.O. ends all imports they'll be worth MUCH more than 3k.

I went the "cheap" route and had an HK smith chop the barrel of my SP5L which retained the tri lug and threads. It ended up being less than a new SP5 from Sportsman's.
Yeah I got lucky a week ago and grabbed one. It should be arriving tomorrow!

Congrats, and rest easy knowing you won't have to potentially work with Century customer service if something is wrong (if you bought an AP5 instead, something I wish I hadn't done).
Thanks! For a while I was contemplating getting the AP5 but since I don't know much about Century Arms I decided not too. But I had heard good things about the AP5.

It took a week, but it was worth the wait!
Just have to find a brace for it.

20220507_203414.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top