JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I'm gonna put these two pistols up for sale. Essex is gone, P30L is still available.

First is an H&K P30L. This one is in great shape, and has a nearly new set of Trijicon night sights on in (green/green). None of that Luminova paint. Comes with 5 15 round mags, a new right hand slide release (to eliminate the typical rattle), as well as the extra side/backstraps that come with the gun. Have original case too. Has a small mark on the slide, which isn't through the original H&K coating. Shoots phenomenally, but I;m having trouble transitioning between a 1911 for work and this gun as my EDC. I have had 0 failures with the pistol. It has a lot of my money and time into the gun, and that is reflected in my price. Has two left-handed holsters (Comp-tac and a garrett industries, both IWB, garrett can be exchanged for a R/H through them), and I will include ~100 rounds of RA9T ammo for the right trade. TLR1 is not for sale, but you can always try to convince me...
Value: $1100, will consider reasonable cash offers and cash + trade. Would consider a glock 17 or 19 gen 3.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.