JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im looking to sell my nearly new H&K P30L 9mm set up. Its DA/SA. V3. Its in great shape and has had exactly 150 rounds fired through it.
I bought this as one of the apparently limited ones that came with factory installed Meprolight Night Sights and a collectible knife.
Included are all the original parts. Including all the back strap pieces.

Possible part trades:
Glock 17
SW M&P 9
Maybe a Kahr of some sort.
Offers

Im asking $750 OBO. Im looking for a FTF Deal Only in Oregon. I drive between Medford and Salem on a weekly basis and am willing to travel a bit for the right deal.

100_0800.jpg

Bump. Offers? Part trades?

Interested in 9mm Glocks and M&Ps. No hunting rifles, shotguns, or handguns of substantially lower quality please!

Thanks!

I have a Beretta 92FS Police model with night sites and 3 15rd mags, Sprinco Recoil Reductions Spring system, Black leather Paddle holster w/thumb break.

Is this still available? I have been waiting for a P30 to come on this site. I would buy it from you but i am out of state for a month+ now. I will buy it from you if you have it when I get back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.