JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the only thing I truly panic-purchased this year. Put it together but I don't really think it's for me. Purchased new from Rainier Arms back in January.

gwacs-1.jpg

I was a little impatient and didn't use a file to clear out the bolt catch roll pin hole. It cracked when I pushed it in. Doesn't seem to affect function at all, though I would probably use some epoxy to fill it just in case.

gwacs-2.jpg

$175, FTF in Tacoma. It is a complete lower, with a LPK and a carbine buffer and spring installed. Great for a lightweight build. I will need to see a DL and CPL for my info only.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pic is from ebay, a scope that was going for 169.00 My scope is same model but a lot cleaner and newer looking. I'll send you a pic of mine if u want. I also have the small tri pod and the window mount as well. Sounds like we are in ball park, especially if you need a scope for shooting.
I have some time free today and tomorrow if you want to meet. Im in Vancouver WA.....Thanks again for consideration. Im trying to build a gun for my kids!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.