JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, just a quick post about some of the gunsmithing we offer

We do FFL transfers for online sales, across state lines and (to keep in compliance with the newer laws) private sales.

Here is a quick list of some of the gunsmithing we offer, for a much more complete list with pricing please visit our website www.nwcustomfirearms.com

Like I was saying in another post, we are the ONLY local shop with laser engraving capabilities that has an FFL so it is legal to drop off your lower for engraving and we do the engraving in house.

Hot Bluing
Cerakote
Laser Engraving
NFA engraving
Detailed complete cleanings
Sight swaps (most of the time while you wait)
trigger jobs
action jobs
parts fitting/replacing/repairing
scope mounting/scope ring lapping/bore sighting
Choke tube installation
Shotgun barrel dent removal
Shotgun bore/chamber/throat polishing
Revolver chamfering/polishing/throat reaming
Custom builds, 1911/1022/870/700/AR etc
Ordering guns/accessories
Stippling
Recoil Pads
Stock refinishing
Metal finishing
Stock inletting
Free float/bedding
Polishing
Consignment sales, single guns to estate sales

Plus much much more. Please contact us for specific pricing

Thanks
NW Custom Firearms
360-334-7200

Glad this popped up, I've been looking at options for NFA engravings since WA just passed the SBR clarification bill. Will be nice to have a shop that's local to me.

So would an Oregon buyer meet a Washington seller at an Washington FFL, or would the Washington seller meet the Oregon buyer at an Oregon FFL?

I'm interested in buying a long gun from a Washington seller, and I'll only do it FTF.

Thanks!

So would an Oregon buyer meet a Washington seller at an Washington FFL, or would the Washington seller meet the Oregon buyer at an Oregon FFL?

I'm interested in buying a long gun from a Washington seller, and I'll only do it FTF.

Thanks!

I know you can go to WA and buy it at an FFL (This guy Jon is a great guy and I'm sure could do it for you).

Not sure about the other way around so I'll let someone else who knows for sure answer that.

Thanks!
If it is a long gun then it does not matter which state you are in. It's easier in WA since its just the transfer fee and no fee for the check itself. Handguns have to be purchased in the state that the buyer is a residence of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top