JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am in Williamson, Georgia and have the following guns available for sale or trade. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Pictures are at the links below the descriptions. I can be reached by email at [email protected]. I will do a FTF transaction or can have any gun shipped to your FFL for an additional $11.00. Will look at trades with you adding cash or possibly me adding cash but must be something I really want. Interest varies but not interested in Thompson interchangeable guns, black powder, and bows. I also wanted to note that I am a huge fan of 1911s and will trade for factory set up guns only. I am not interested in custom guns as I cannot assess their value as you would place extra amounts for this work. If your value on the added parts plus the gun is equivalent to the market value of the gun alone, then I would be interested. Let me know what you have and if a trade occurs, each person would be responsible for their own shipping.

LH S&W Model 629-3 – Stainless 44 magnum with 3 inch barrel. Smith combat finger groove grips. Original box and gun has product code: 103610 (Lew Horton). $1000

S&W Model 27-5 – .357 Magnum has six inch barrel and rubber Smith finger groove grips. Unsure on the round count as I am not the original owner. Gun is extremely nice. $700

S&W Model 325PD - 6 shot AirLite revolver in .45 ACP caliber. Titanium cylinder and blued scandium frame. Equipped with a lockable action and 2 keys. 2.75" barrel and an outstanding 2 lb trigger. Has Hi Viz sights and a Pachmayr rubber grip with finger grooves. Also comes with nice like new wood grips shown on gun. Extremely strong, but only 25 oz! Comes with moon clips shown in picture, moon clip stripper and loading tools (not shown), and original factory box. Previous owner claimed to have around 1000 rounds fired through gun. $775

Colt Diamondback – .38 special with a snub nose 2 .5 inch barrel. Excellent condition with turn line. Unsure of the round count on the gun. Colt rubber grips. Butter smooth action. $750

Colt Series 70 Mark IV Nickel – .45 acp has nice nickel finish and has adjustable sights. Don't think these sights are original but they look nice. Unsure of the round count but can't be many by the look of the rifling. One small ding on the top of the slide as seen in the pictures. $875

Taurus Model 85 – .38 special is a good shooter in the snub setup. Good carry gun. $275

Ruger Model SP-101 – LNIB .357 magnum with a 3 inch barrel. Unsure of the round count. $425

Ruger Model P90 – NIB unfired blued 45 ACP. Comes with two ten round magazines. $325 ***SPF***

Springfield Armory V10 Ultra Compact – .45 acp is used with original box and paperwork. High capacity variety with an unknown round count. Factory compensated with three magazines. $550

Springfield Armory Ultra Compact – Mils Spec blued .45 acp with box, papers, and an extra sight that is adjustable. Has the fixed factory sight on it right now. Two magazines and less than 200 rounds fired. $650

Springfield Armory 1911-A1 - .45 acp stainless loaded variety of the popular 1911. Gun comes with Hogue finger groove rubber grips, paperwork, box and papers, and two magazines. Does not have the original wood grips. Has standard iron sights. Unsure of actual round count on this gun. $775

Beretta Model 9000s - .40 caliber compact gun in excellent condition. I am unsure of the round count. Comes as pictured with box and papers. $375 (No trades – for sale only)

I'm not real excited about sending a grand to Georgia to someone with no feedback and an anonymous yahoo email address.

Pictures? Serial numbers?

Maybe he'd be willing to ship them to an FFL here before I pay? After all, we trust each other, right? :)

Where's the paranoid smiley? :s0131:

Guys, I have the luck of having a relative with a FFL that will ship the guns for me. I trade around here in Georgia and like to offer my stuff to other across our great nation. If this offends some of you, then I am sorry, but oh well. I have a right to be here just as you. As far as trusting me, you can check out my feedback under this name at many other forums including...thefiringline.com, GON.com (Georgia forum like this one), I am Tripp44 at AR15.com. I am also hwb111 at gunbroker.com. Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of my guns.

I see no problem with an out of stater selling here, esp when will ship for $11!! **** more competition, more guns for sale, more deals, more happiness.

HO HO HO everybody, Merry Xmas.

If some of you are hesitant to deal with someone from Georgia maybe you should take the time to register on GON and check his feedback. I have been registered on GON for over a year and they are no different that we are down South. You can also look me up on this site or the firing line. Be warned though, once you start dealing on a national basis this hobby can get very addicting. I have bought, sold, and traded all over this large country (including Georgia)and have had no Problems. For the most part anyone dealing in guns are pretty down to earth honest guys just like you and me. I would not hesitate dealing with him or others on GON. They were the same way with me when I first signed on to GON. Once guys start to see you on there they relax a bit. If you get around to some of the national sites you will start to notice the same names all over. Yes I am a GUNAHOLIC, and just can't stop. Why else would I be on here on Christmas day???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.