JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joey,

A person MIGHT take your statement: "Yeah that's the problem with many of the type of businesses I'd like to advertise here. They sell a good product at a fair price, so they don't need much advertising" to mean that anyone who DOES advertize here DOES NOT sell a good product at a fair price.

I'm sure that this is not true, and I'm sure that you didn't mean to imply that your advertisers sell a lousy product and an absurdly high price.

I'm just saying........you gotta' think of all possibilities when you venture to fly at high altitudes. :D

BTW: Did anyone notice this: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4205

I didn't take Joey's statement like that at all. I think you were too tired when you read it Hill ;)

I have been talking with Charlie about this site and it sounds like he is going to be doing some advertising very soon. He is sold out for about a month in a half and will start the advertising once product he can keep up with the supply and demand...

I think you were too tired when you read it Hill

Ya, maybe I was tired.......no, heck, I'm ALWAYS tired! :D

That thread that I posted above was started by Charlie's son back in February. He said that he was trying to get some advertising in here for Charlie, but nobody helped him with it.....where's that Joey when he's needed? :)

KENOC, did they charge you for delivery, was it part of the purchase price, or did they give you a discounted price for the delivery? I mean, how'd that work about getting the monster home and in place?

That thread that I posted above was started by Charlie's son back in February. He said that he was trying to get some advertising in here for Charlie, but nobody helped him with it.....where's that Joey when he's needed? :)

KENOC, did they charge you for delivery, was it part of the purchase price, or did they give you a discounted price for the delivery? I mean, how'd that work about getting the monster home and in place?
+1?

Joey has been helping out, I let Charlie know a while back I would help him out with the computer stuff. Sounds like he wants to hold off on the advertising until he has stock in. He has been selling his safes like crazy and he is sold completely out through April... But hes always willing to take deposits! :s0155:

$100 delivered inside my home and setup. He also spent about 15 minutes showing me how to use it. Great service.:s0155:

Here are some pics I took with my cell phone at the last gun show. They are really bad pics but you can at least get the idea...

Here is all three sizes sitting side by side
mmvqfc.jpg

Here is the small one
2yxoz7m.jpg

Here is the medium one
13z5qbd.jpg

and here is the giant
xaw5mq.jpg

No problem. The one that I ordered should be coming in within the next few weeks and I can get better more detailed pics up once I get it.

Did your safe come in and have you gone to pick it up? I'd just like to see some more pictures of it if possible and get some more general thoughts about the safes.

Thanks!

Yes it did come in and I have picked it up. Overall I think it is going to work out really well. The only complaint I have is that it stinks really bad inside from the carpet adhesive. Other than that it great. It is super easy to use the digital lock and to change out the codes if need be. The door on the safe is very sturdy and opens/shuts flawlessly so far.

I know there are nicer safes out there but I doubt anyone for find better bang for buck than these units....

I will get pics up in the next couple of days of the interior and the safe itself.

Here are some pics of the large one that Charlie carries.
Sorry for the crappy pics.
These were taken about 15 min after getting it home,damn thing is heavy.
Took 4 of us to get it off the car trailer,and it tilts,so that helped some.
The interior is getting ripped out and thrown away,i am having a custom one done in the very near future.
Changing the combo is a PITA,i found better instructions online,the ones that come with a difficult to understand.
RK

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.