JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my gunsafe, this is the Costco Winchester 24 gun model, I also have a cover over this that makes it look just like a piece of furniture have your safe in the living room bed room or office and no one will know what it is! I just moved and it is too large for my new condo. This cabinet is All alder wood with a natural finish there is no back or bottom it just sets right over the safe. I used to manufacture and sell these gun safe covers. I no longer have time for it and this is my personal and last one. Safe is in great condition.
Asking 980.00 obo,
open to firearm trades equal or with cash
Call Bill 360-600-2255 or pm

Safe Front Cover.jpg One Door Open.jpg Safe Cover Open.jpg Top corner.jpg

Safe Front Cover.jpg

One Door Open.jpg

Safe Cover Open.jpg

Top corner.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a gun safe you could put in your house and not have your wife upset with a huge steel safe setting in plain sight. With this it could be in your living room not the garage!!

Shoot me an offer, I like trades too!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top