JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My research included the Zanotti safes that are also modular. Liked everything about them but the lead time. If my memory serves, it's gotten better at current time of 10 weeks (probably worth the wait though).

My research included the Zanotti safes that are also modular. Liked everything about them but the lead time. If my memory serves, it's gotten better at current time of 10 weeks (probably worth the wait though).
Last I checked with them back in December, they were only four weeks out. From what I've read, they've got the best modular safe on the market.

Last I checked with them back in December, they were only four weeks out. From what I've read, they've got the best modular safe on the market.
That be sweet if that's true as I'll be the market for another modular safe soon. Their webpage (at top) currently states 10 week lead time though. Will have to check on that because I agree that these looked to be the nicest quality modular safes available

Edit 2/11 - Ordered modular safe today. Wanted to order the Zanotti but I was $2500 in not including the shipping. Decided on the SnapSafe Titan (better fire rating, 9 gauge walls & 3/16" door) at just under $2K, shipping included to my door. Plus I already have a Titan and happy enough with it to not justify the cost difference. Also website states it should ship in 1-2 business days versus 10 weeks.

Last Edited:
An old friend in SW Colorado built his house on top of his gun room. The vault door was salvaged from a local bank that was being demolished. Very cool old door from the 1920's. A very fancy, ornately embellished door from before the 1920's.

Money can buy happiness!

1676304875050.png

1676304928381.png

Building a gun room. Wanting to install a vault style door. Has anyone done this and have any manufacturer recommendations?

Thanks in advance
Good morning
you said the roof of your safe is steel plate. If the room is in a building with a roof over it I highly suggest you cover the plate with several layers of drywall. That plate can heat up and incinerate everything inside.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top