Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun manufacturing in Pakistan Boondocks

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Frog, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

2. The Dude

The Dude The 206, WA Member

Pretty far out stuff...it's from the Vice Magazine Guide to Travel. This above clip and the whole video is totally worth a view...here's the trailer for the whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUzTzUZEqLw

3. Anoobie Knewberton 47

Anoobie Knewberton 47 Oregon Member

Didn't Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie adopt one of those kids to reload ammo during the filming of Mr and Mrs Smith?

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

That was fascinating - thanks for posting.

5. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Awesome Video.

6. Inspector

Inspector Washington State Member

Not to pick on any one group of people but.................. At my old job they (not we) hired a new Engineer from Pakistan.... Dude had a masters degree in Metallurgy...

I have a bit of a background in metals so we clicked until two things happened...

First I learned how arrogant he was. Then one day he asked me what the2024 T stood for on a sheet of aluminum. This from a guy with a masters in metallurgy!

I soon learned that metallurgy in Pakistan (at least the degree he got) pertained so soft metals like lead, brass, and copper! I hope they all don't think they are superior to us Americans... He sure did.

Now he's in management at a company that makes airport security screening machines... Peeeeeerfect!