JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Proof positive our elections are stolen and even gives step by step how it was done.

I doubt if most will watch it, being cynical I have no faith in my fellow man.

They don't care and that's why we have lost the country.

Proof positive our elections are stolen and even gives step by step how it was done.

I doubt if most will watch it, being cynical I have no faith in my fellow man.

They don't care and that's why we have lost the country.
I have faith in a very small group of my fellow men. Not all is lost....yet. still a few good ones left. Not sure if it's enough but we will see!

Convicted felon and noted wackjob Dinesh D'Souza crying about election fraud? Priceless. :s0140:

Dinesh-D%27Souza-mugshot.jpg

Convicted felon and noted wackjob Dinesh D'Souza crying about election fraud? Priceless. :s0140:

View attachment 1195171
Ya the left went after him because he supported Trump. One of many that had the leftist criminal justice system after them. If you paid attention to politics you would see how the justice system is working overtime to go after Maga people. Brandon called them the most extreme in the nation and is holding many in jail.

D'SOUZA has always been a political enemy of the left. However if you watched the video it isn't his word you have to take if the theft was real or not. It's the 40 year expert showing the evidence.

No offense but that reply seems trollish.

Does a Presidential pardon confer restoration of title and rights ?
:D don't be divisive now. Being informed is a skill now days with so many liars in the media. Obviously he just posted up the attacks coming from the left after the video was released.

Amen!!! This administration is the biggest joke every seen in America history! Fjb!!!
In a year and a half this unelected potus has done more to ruin this country than any enemy we have ever had. If I have to list all he has done then folks haven't paid attention but they are paying out of their pockets.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads