JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CFB208E3-D45F-4518-935C-F7825CCDFC55.jpeg

So I wonder if the charges he is facing , exclude him from owning a firearm...?

Just asking 'cause I find it ironic that my friends and myself that own firearms ain't facing charges of any kind...yet the gun control lobbyist is...

Now I am not saying that all gun control lobbyists are violent...but if we were to judge all by the example shown by this one in the OP...Wait , good thing no one does this with gun owners...:rolleyes::eek:
Andy

So I wonder if the charges he is facing , exclude him from owning a firearm...?

Just asking 'cause I find it ironic that my friends and myself that own firearms ain't facing charges of any kind...yet the gun control lobbyist is...

Now I am not saying that all gun control lobbyists are violent...but if we were to judge all by the example shown by this one in the OP...Wait , good thing no one does this with gun owners...:rolleyes::eek:
Andy

Oh, the anti-2A lobbyist are certainly violent. They just have useful idiots perpetrate their violence for them.

Perfect! Notice it did not say anything about him owning guns. MANY of the people who do not want me to own one feel they "need one". In either case if he is convicted of this he will be banned for life from having one of those guns he so hates. Perfect!

Perfect! Notice it did not say anything about him owning guns. MANY of the people who do not want me to own one feel they "need one". In either case if he is convicted of this he will be banned for life from having one of those guns he so hates. Perfect!
One step closer to his ultimate goal!
I'm fine with it so long as it stays to him and his ilk...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top