JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I've kept my guns locked up in individual cases and it drives me crazy how much room that takes up so I'm hoping to find a decent cabinet or safe that somebody is looking to unload. I'm located in SE Portland.

A cabinet will only work if it is in good working order and has a keyed lock. I have 2 kids and 1 on the way, guns must be well secured.

I also have some stuff for trade, if interested, mainly knives and straight razor shaving gear.

Let me know if you have something in mind! Please send pics with the description if possible.

Thanks!

Hey, I picked up a Sentry gun cabinet for cheap at Bi-Mart a few months back. They've got it on sale currently, 8-Rifle locked cabinet for about $90. It has a small shelf in it which works well enough if you keep your handguns in their cases. Anyway, all Sentry safes are 15% off right now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.