JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offered is a nearly new GSG-522, a .22LR lookalike of the MP-5 machine pistol. I bought this from another member in a fit of, "Wow, that's neat" and it is, but it just doesn't integrate with the type of shooting I do, and I haven't even fire it. I liked the fact that my suppressor would fit (1/2 x 28) and I had those massive magazines. Those "wow" factors are still there. Included are four 30-round magazines, a single point sling that can be used to stabilize the sight picture through multiple discharges, and a violin case which contains it all. Pictures are a little dark, but everything really does fit. Suppressor not included. I am asking exactly what I paid for it, $500, FTF in the west Portland area, ODL and CWP required. I know this is a pain for some people, but it is the easiest way for me to determine if the buyer is permitted to own a firearm.