JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price: $280, buyer pays FFL transfer at or near Sporting Systems. Traveling/Delivery cost extra, gas is expensive. Sorry
Condition: Used
I have a GSG 1911-22, imported by ATI. It is a CA compliant model so the barrel is not threaded (did a 30 sec search and found a few on ebay). 22lr caliber

Includes;
-3x 10rd Mags, one has a +0 extended base plate from CW Accessories.
-Stock Slide and CW Ported slide w/ optic mount (unsure of which optic, visually it looks like C-more/Vortex Razor/Sig Romeo 3 pattern)
-Stock Barrel, tip front over is kind of messed up from what looks like someone putting pliers on it
-CW extended barrel with 2 port comp
-Aftermarket recoil guide parts, unsure and end cap. Stock included
-Will include stock grip. One in photos are from a 45ACP 1911 I have.

Story time:
I bought this gun years ago, used. A gentleman came into a gun store I was in, trying to sell it. He was not happy with the price that he was offered (gun stores got to make their cut). I took a look at it and offered him his asking price (I don't remember) and we did the transfer at that time. Since then I bought a fixer upper house and had my first child, so I have not had a chance to even shoot it. I'm listing it for what I feel is fair price with all the accessories it includes. Doing a search, found they go new for $270-$360 new w/o tax, FFL, or shipping. I think $280 is fair, as it includes all the extras. Don't have time to shoot it and it's taking up space.

22-1.jpg 22-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you post a link to a threaded barrel? All I'm seeing is adapters for an already threaded barrel. This would need a whole new barrel

Can you post a link to a threaded barrel? All I'm seeing is adapters for an already threaded barrel. This would need a whole new barrel
Sorry, some reason, didn't get notification.
The barrel is not threaded. From understanding is that the Non-CA barrels had a thread under the cover and an adapter is used to on the stock Non-CA barrel to use with 1/2x28
The CWA, is not threaded. The way they have is, the barrel is longer and the comp clamps on around the extension

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.