JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just prior to passing away, my father in law gifted me his S&W / M&P .38 / hand ejector / Model 1902 / 1st change / built in late 1903.
It's a roughly 85% condition - 100% original - unaltered gun, but with non original grips. I'd like to take it back to all original but am unable to locate the correct period grips through my normal channels.

1902 .38 Hand Eject.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of either walnut, round butt, dish top (no medallion) or black hard rubber factory grips in condition matching the gun, or better.

1902 walnut copy.jpg
1902 hard rubber copy.jpg

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Many thanks for your reply. I appreciate your taking time to contact me.

Unfortunately, the 1902 hand ejector takes round butt and I am trying to locate grips in condition equal to the gun. I did check Midway, and Numrich, as well as numerous other normal go to sources, but have continued to strike out.

Again much appreciated regardless,
Bruce Silva

Another good place for old smith grips is ebay.com. They have Many in different conditions and prices. Do plan on paying a premium for nice grips in you're era but not too much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.