JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the difference between a magnum and maximum barrel?

First think I thought of, too.

Profile. The Maximum is a heavier barrel.

I checked a little too.. it has heavier threads also.

So.... it sounds like it SHOULD have been christened the ".357 Mother In-Law" which would have been self explanatory and we could have avoided this entire question altogether.

Saddle up boys..... we're going in!

I have some custom .40 FMJ with a sticker on the box showing $10.00 that I will let go for $100.00 to supporting members. And no crapping on my post because rules.

I got a Custom Continental. Got an El Dorado too. Got a .32 gun in my pocket for fun and a razor in my shoe.

No wait. That was somebody else.:oops:

re: "4000 Harley Sportster, hangs $300 worth of chrome on it and now it's a $10,000 "Cruiser"
don't mean to quibble here, the flaw in the argument rears large, in that in Harley-speak, a 'Sportster' has certain design basics of considerable difference from 'Cruiser'.
Not to mention few Harley chrome pieces sell for under $300....
also have to admit there are few $4000 Sporters that are readily converted to actual "Cruiser" by chrome alone.

These days everything is "custom" because everybody thinks that they have the only one of their item in existence.
It would be best for everyone's benefit if I would stop talking right about now.:cool:

Dual 4 3/4" Colts with African rams horn grips . Inlaid year of manufacture gold 1/10 oz eagles on one side. 1873 $ 2 1/2 gold coins inlaid on the other.
Definitely more than one of them. Therefore not custom!

Gq0bvG.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads