JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Glenwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm sure many have seen these, but you might not know the back story on them.

Grendel was a front company for the CIA, they made a lot of specialized weapons and others for deploying in various situations. The present Kel Tec weapons are great, I like them a lot, but their roots go back to Grendel. This is kind of the Granddad for them.

I have the original box for the gun. And while most were sold with no muzzle brake, this one has 1 of the several factory brakes. Gun has been fired, but not by me.

Have not yet 'rediscovered' the extra mags I have for this, but I have 3 somewhere, lol, if I have not found them by the time this gun sells, I will give the buyer first rights to buying the extra mags at a price lower than you find online.

Medical/financial forces sale.

Grendel P30.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm fairly sure the internet will provide the answer for you, somewhere. But then again, since that was all pre-internet, maybe not.

I know because I worked with a guy who was CIA, he told me about Grendel. Prior to that, I had seen Grendel's in gun shows, but did not know about the link.

The company, like most spook groups, owns and operates a wide variety of fronts, some are purely for revenue, most will also serve as front operations. From what he told me, Grendel made a variety of guns that never hit the civilian market.

That is about all I can tell you. Sorry.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I know that Kel Tec is now the legal owner of the design rights for Grendel. That has nothing to do with the CIA. Likely. But the P-30 was what gave them the idea to make that sweet 22 mag pistol they sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.