Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by romanicko, Feb 21, 2014.

1. romanicko

romanicko mukilteo New Member

Good day Ladies and Gentleman

First post here so wanted to say hey.

I do have a couple questions to ask so could anybody guide me through that so we don't have a million threads with the same content?

thank you

2. HotRod61

HotRod61 Happy Valley Active Member

Welcome on board. Great group of helpful people here.. What kinds of questions do you have? I'll see if I can help.

HotRod

3. romanicko

Well i first of all wanted to get into sports scope rifle shooting, wanted to know details about that, where do people go to do that kind of stuff etc

4. HotRod61

HotRod61 Happy Valley Active Member

There are high power rifle matches all over. Not sure about in your area. Google ossa ( Oregon state shooting association) and look under high power schedule. Then look for tri-county gun club and Estacada rod and gun club. I think they have a sporter match with scopes that your looking for. ..Hope this helps

HotRod

5. romanicko

thanks for the feedback

6. romanicko

Here is the thing, i have not shot since i was a kid, at least a rifle, have always wanted to get into it and now have the opportunity to do so since i've moved to the US. I do have a police station right across the street from me whom i do plan on getting any legal information from, but wanted to maybe get info on beginner rifles, training courses etc