JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the great things about living in Southwest Washington is that we have all of Oregon between us and California....just kidding (kinda....)

I just found this forum while doing some searching for sources of supplies here in Southwest Washington, Clark County and America's Vancouver; I like what I see so far and while my primary focus is not on guns and firearms, there is a lot to share and discuss here, and I look forward to adult conversations.

I'm a retired Navy Senior Chief, native Son of the Tribe of Chief Wahoo and a trained Culinarian to boot. Be careful around me when I have a sharp knife and or a tactical tomahawk handy. My wife and I have lived here for going on 15 years and have focused for some time on a "survive in place" strategery and have planned accordingly. We are a very red spot in a deeply blue locale, but we like it up here in the Pacifist Northwest a lot better than anywhere back East....

Cheers everyone, and I will probably do a lot more reading than posting here; I'm not anti-social, I just don't post a lot....nor am I a member of Facebook Nation...

Glad to have you! I don't generally discuss politics with the few people I've met from this site, but red or blue, they've all been solid people. Regardless of political views, if you think for yourself with an open mind you're ok in my book. Lots of good info and good people here. Welcome aboard!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top