JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger LCP I am looking to trade up a caliber or 2. This one is in great condition but does have a little holster wear on the top of the slide. Not much but it is slightly there. Excellent shooter. Everything is flawless as far as firing this little bad boy. Every time I carry one of these they are so light and comfy I forget its there. I can say without a doubt these are the best 380 on the market that does not break the bank. Unless you can afford the sig p232 or a colt pocketlight for 600 bucks then this is your piece. Fires every time you pull the trigger.

Looking for 9mm, 40, 45. as always will consider nice wheel guns in 357 magnum

I have had a couple ruger LCP's, and a Keltec .380, the Rugers are by far much nicer, But I recently upgraded to a Colt Mustang Pocketlite which is I far superior pocket gun. I am sure that is why Sig makes them in the 238 model series, which is my next purchase the Sig 238 HD, its the stainless steel upper and lower receiver model. Good luck on the trade or selling it.