JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
boots.jpg
I wanted to do a quick review on these Oboz boots I bought a couple months ago. I went in to purchase another pair of Salomon's but they were all gone. The young man and I talked and I told him I was a disabled vet with jacked up feet, I wear orthotics and have terrible ankle stability so he recommended these. Guaranteed me I would love them. As soon as I walked around the store with them I was impressed, and I still am. I am on my feet a lot at work and they feel great and give me fantastic stability. So if you are in need of great boots I recommend them and will do a follow up after 6 months or so.

A little backstory on Oboz, if anyone cares....Oboz stands for Outside Bozeman, where they are located in Montana. The guys that own and operate it have like 30 years in the shoe design and manufacturing business, with companies like Keen, Vasque and Montrail.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top