JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New in box, never fired Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 with SB Tactical Folding Brace. 9mm. Still preserved in original factory grease as originally shipped. This is the latest version with flat trigger. Includes 3 magazines, brace, and case. $650. Transfer through FFL only. Located in Southern Oregon but willing to ship to your FFL if buyer pays shipping cost and prepays total in full by PayPal Friends and Family or USPS Money Order.

IMG_1966.jpg IMG_1967.jpg IMG_1968.jpg IMG_1969.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FYI any interested parties: $9 30rd SP9A1 stick mags @ Global Ordnance, currently. Curved are ~$30.

-No affiliation with seller, nor GA. Ad simply peaked my interest.

Plus here's a review of the SP9A1 (rated 9.5 out of a 10 by this reviewer):

New in box, never fired Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 with SB Tactical Folding Brace. 9mm. Still preserved in original factory grease as originally shipped. This is the latest version with flat trigger. Includes 3 magazines, brace, and case. $650. Transfer through FFL only. Located in Southern Oregon but willing to ship to your FFL if buyer pays shipping cost and prepays total in full by PayPal Friends and Family or USPS Money Order.

View attachment 1312728 View attachment 1312729 View attachment 1312730 View attachment 1312736
Lots of messages regarding trades. I'm not interested in trades at this time. Thanks

Lots of messages regarding trades. I'm not interested in trades at this time. Thanks

View attachment 1312728 View attachment 1312729 View attachment 1312730 View attachment 1312736

Not sure if my ad was clear but this is a Gen 2.

Hey, been looking for one of these. I've never used this site before, how do I contact you directly to set this up and coordinate a shipment to an FFL?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.