JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not to start another round of panic buying but BiMart had a fair amount of 22 and other highly coveted ammo today. And to make your trip worthwhile thru no traffic, they had toilet paper, napkins and 5gal bottles of water.

What no hand sanitizer? ;)

Yes a matter of fact they had some small bottles (I think 4oz) for $42 each ..................................................just kidding.
Hey and don't forget its Lucky Number Tuesday! A hoarder/prepper's dream. Not to late to fill another pod in the driveway!

Yes a matter of fact they had some small bottles (I think 4oz) for $42 each ..................................................just kidding.
Hey and don't forget its Lucky Number Tuesday! A hoarder/prepper's dream. Not to late to fill another pod in the driveway!

I was thinking is it Lucky Number Tuesday or is that Thursday? Never won anything in all the yrs having a Bi-Mart card. Probably not really knowing what day is the giveaway has something to do with not winning. Not like they call you to tell ya you won the big one. (XL cat scratching post or maybe a Toaster Oven)

I was thinking is it Lucky Number Tuesday or is that Thursday? Never won anything in all the yrs having a Bi-Mart card. Probably not really knowing what day is the giveaway has something to do with not winning. Not like they call you to tell ya you won the big one. (XL cat scratching post or maybe a Toaster Oven)

Hmmph. "Lucky Number Tuesday"...."I think they're all dead". That short sentence was uttered by and old gal that gone done looking at the number board as she shook her head and pushed her cart past us. Don't you wonder? Do family members call BiMart and tell 'em...." Sorry to say but Gammy Betty passed away last week. You can retire her number"
:s0092:

BiMart is a thing for me....yes it is sad. I go once a week, year in year out, virus in, virus out. Not always L. Tuesday but I have won big over the years. Won a bag of candy once .... some gum another time.

Hmmph. "Lucky Number Tuesday"...."I think they're all dead". That short sentence was uttered by and old gal that gone done looking at the number board as she shook her head and pushed her cart past us. Don't you wonder? Do family members call BiMart and tell 'em...." Sorry to say but Gammy Betty passed away last week. You can retire her number"
:s0092:

HA HA ya no kidding and of course an older person's mind would go right there too. I can hear my 98yr old grandmother saying the same thing then some racist comment to go with it that was perfectly acceptable in the 40's. Love it.

BiMart is a thing for me....yes it is sad. I go once a week, year in year out, virus in, virus out. Not always L. Tuesday but I have won big over the years. Won a bag of candy once .... some gum another time.

I am with you, not every week but I go for little reason other than to buy any brink of primers that I load with. Past 4+ yrs ever since the last big shortage if I go to BI-Mart I walk out with every brick of small pistol, Small rifle, small mag. rifle and large rifle/pistol they have. Buddies tease me of my primer horde, well until a few weeks ago. ;)

Bi-Mart is where my dad took me every Sunday after church, where he bought me my first fishing pole, where we bought ammo, camping gear etc. Feels like home to me. My wife just does not get it! She likes Target, I told her Bi-mart was like Target, but with a heart. Of course, Target does have the Husbands club.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top