JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale a Grip Pod GPS-02 Military model fore grip/bipod combination. I had it on my AR-15, but I no longer need it for my purposes as a civilian. I used this one overseas and it worked great and never failed me. It is used, but doesn't look it. It is a durable piece of kit.

For those that don't know, it is a dual-function vertical grip that locks to the bottom accessory rail of your tactical rifle's forend to give you enhanced control during CQB and a stable bipod rest for precise long-range fire. The grip's hand-filling contours and deep grooves provide a solid purchase even when your hands are wet. Hit the large, deeply grooved release button, and a powerful spring deploys the legs instantly. Conveniently placed for thumb activation, the button sits flush with the surrounding surface to prevent accidental deployment. Extended legs provide sufficient elevation for a standard 30-round magazine to clear the ground, and it will not snag on brush, vehicle interior, or other gear when retracted. Legs and grip are made of tough, injection-molded polymer; steel cross-bolt with easy-grip thumbscrew locks directly to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail to ensure a rock-solid fit.

The GPS-02 has steel inserts in legs for maximum strength in high-stress tactical operations, so it is much more durable than models with plastic legs. New ones go for 150 dollars.

I want 100 dollars for mine and the price is firm. The only item I want as a trade is a Sig Brace for an AR-15 pistol (not picky about the color or finish)

PM me and we can chat.

l_100003226_1.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top