JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a gp1975 ak47 that I'm looking to sell or possibly trade, with cash on my end, for a nice compact 1911 for concealed carry. no rock island, citadels or charles daly please. The ak has about 6-700 rounds through it without a single problem, as an ak should be. It currently has synthetic black furniture on it but it will come with the wooden furniture pictured. The wood furniture is sanded and prepped for the most part to be stained and finished. Comes with everything you see in the pics plus any more ammo that I come across. I'm asking 600 obo, will not respond to low ballers. Prefer to meet in the Tacoma area but I can travel to meet if needed. I'll need to see a valid Wa id, write out a quick bill of sale and if you have your cpl, thats a plus. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Aaron

34q1qpv.jpg
kukow.jpg

im not on this website as often as i like, but am interested in your rifle if you havent sold it yet. please email me at [email protected] if it is still availble. id be more than happy to meet you on your earliest convenience. thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.