JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
The Governor revolver. .410/45 lightly used, looks new. Includes pictured ammo 300 rounds 45 and several boxes of .410. Also includes new cross body holster.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tried several times to upload picture. Not sure why doesn't work for me. Maybe because im on phone not computer. Its black, have a 300 box of 45 auto 230 grain Winchester. 10x 10 packs of winchester defender elite 410 ammo. 25ct box of winchester small game ammo. Cross body holster brand new made for governor. I could text a picture, or get on a computer tmrw and try it that way. Gun looks new.

It's really easy to upload photos here....theres an icon at the lower left of this box that literally says "Upload photos".....

Thx, I tried that several times. There must be an issue with my phone im guessing. I will log into a computer today and attempt that way.

All included.

20221011_134117.jpg

**deal no longer includes the ,410 Winchester defender ammo**
New price $775 w everything else, 300 rounds of 45, moon clip, some small game .410 ammo, new cross body holster made for the governor, and soft gun zipper bag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top